Thursday, September 18, 2014

The Guys

                                                






New guy: “So, what’s she like?”


Guy with cane: “She fucken sucks, dude. You’re in for a long fucken day. I’m not even bullshitting you.”


AA guy: “I just don’t see eye to eye with her.”


New guy: “Uh-huh.”


AA guy: “I told my case-worker, we’re gonna butt heads. Know what I mean? That’s just all there is to it. We don’t see eye to eye.”


Guy with cane: “She’s trying to tell us child molesters can be rehabilitated. Bullshit.”


New guy: “Really?”


Guy with cane: “Yeah. And I’m like, no fucken way. You can’t rehabilitate them people. The only way to rehabilitate `em is with a fucken bullet to the head.”


New guy: “Uh-huh.”


Guy with cane: “But that’s just me, that’s how I grew up. I’m from Southie. We don’t fuck around where I’m from.”



AA guy: “I told my sponsor some of the shit she was saying and he almost choked on his sandwich.”


New guy: “Like what?”


AA guy: “Like, when you wanna drink, give it thirty minutes and if you still feel like drinking, go ahead and drink. What the fuck is that? A half an hour? That’s bullshit. I relapsed after nineteen fucking years of sobriety and she’s tellin’ me to give it half an hour? Bullshit!”


Guy with cane: “Where I grew up in Southie it wasn’t unusual to find body parts in trash bags.”


New guy: “Wow.”


Guy with Cane: “Yeah. I’m not even shittin’ you. You’d find bodies of guys behind alleys. Guys who fucked up. Oh yeah. Big time.”


AA guy: “She says we have to do this alone. I’m like, hey lady, without AA and my sponsor, I can’t do this. Okay? I admit it, I’m weak. I’m scared. But when she said that, I said, Know what? Fuck you. FUCK YOU, bitch.”


Old guy: “Don’t listen to these guys. She’s not all that bad.”


Guy with cane: “What’re you talkin’ about? You actually like that bitch?”


Old guy: “I’m just saying she’s not that bad. The kid hasn’t even met her yet, let him make up his own mind.”


AA guy: “So you agree with the shit she says?”


Old guy: “Not everything. I eat the meat and spit out the bones.”


 

No comments:

Post a Comment