Sunday, March 30, 2014

Bleak Holiday, Plasma and a Winking Leopard

Finally - at long last - the unanticipated sequel to The Membranous Lounge that no one asked for! Behold, Bleak Holiday!

There are some people that hate this cover but me, I like it.


Dig it today!

 PLASMA
Plasma in the driveway
Plasma on the grass
Plasma on the bus seat
But Plasma has no pass
Plasma in the shopping mall
Staining all the gowns
Plasma being ushered out
Of ugly, angry towns
Plasma is my beverage
Plasma is my hope
Plasma is my Parson
Plasma is my Pope
And when I’m dead and buried
With Plasma in my grave
I’ll seep into the soil
No longer Plasma’s slave 


Aw, I think the leopard likes you.

Dink



 

Memories (and french fries) are Made at McDonald's

They were on a first date, which was obvious. They sat in a booth at McDonald's. Teenagers. They were awkward, hesitant, getting to know each other. The boy said something and the girl smiled and took a sip of her chocolate shake, nodding. Then she sneezed and sprayed chocolate over both of them.  Aaaaaand that's when I left.

I was sitting in a McDonald's and a woman ordered five cheeseburgers. She sat in the booth across from me. She unwrapped all the burgers, studied them for several minutes, and then began pounding them to mush with the balls of her fists. The police were called and they took her away. The only thing she said was, "I can't eat it! It's irregular!" Aaaaaand that’s when I left. 

No comments:

Post a Comment